Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Less is More week 260-recipe

Afternoon everyone I've just finished a card for this week's LIM challenge which is as follows:

Our Recipe is for  you to include a 
 SILHOUETTE 
in your creations.

I had a search through my stamps and there were quite a few I could have used, in fact I stamped a few onto the background that I made and so I've a couple of toppers that can be used in the future.

On glossy card I used some DI and water on my mat and smooshed it onto the card. The inks were Tumbled Glass and Crushed Olive. The stamp is from Crafty Individuals and stamped with black Brilliance ink and then the image was matted onto matching card and then on to a Linen card base. For some unknown reason because I popped it upon foam pads the shadow created below looks blue!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend as Charlie and Phoebe are bringing their parents to stay the weekend and we may be off to the London Transport Museum again :o)

I don't think I've posted any photos of Phoebe lately so here she is:


So cute but then I'm biased!

Just had a heads up from Meggy's Way re the challenge over at TIOTs where the theme is silhouettes so I am adding it over there.



19 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous silhouette card Val. Perfect for the challenge. It's strange the way the bottom mat is showing as blue eh? Great photos of Phoebe.

Hugs.

Karen x

Kathyk said...

Fab pix but your card is simply gorgeous

Kathyk

Viv said...

A-MAZ-ING!!! Love this gorgeous card Val. (Pics are fab..!!xx)

Sue said...

Stunning card, Val! Gorgeous background and silhouette, love all the detail.

sandie said...

wow this is fabulous Valarie. I love this stamp! And what a vibrant background you have created. Phoebe photos are gorgeous x

Aquarius said...

Great silhouette card - love the colours used. Phoebe is cute and growing up fast

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What cute and adorable photos Val and WOW! I am loving your silhouette card.
Awesome scene and brilliant background and thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Meggymay said...

A fabulous silhouette card Valerie.
We have a Silhouette theme at Try it on Tuesdays, if you would like to share this with us as well.
Yvonne xx

Jenni's Jems said...

Long time no see :) love that background Val the perfect background for your silhouwtte! and thanks for your comment on my blog ...maybe we will see you playing over at Muse :)x

Pia S said...

I so love this silhouette and how it looks against your own made background. Beautifully CAS too.

Jane Willis said...

Love it - fab stamp and wonderful background!
jane

Loll said...

Beautiful smooshing behind your lovely silhouette Val. Great card!

And great pics of Phoebe. Boy, she sure looks like her brother! :) Have a fun time. xx

Anne said...

Super smooshing Val - really striking BG for that fab silhouette
Thank you so much
Anne
"Less is More"

Sue - said...

Great silhouette card and gorgeous photos of Phoebe!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully Valerie love the gorgeous colours really makes the silhouette stand out even more beautifully smooshed and Phoebe is an absolute cutie.

Marie

Viv said...

Wow what a fab card Val, great silhouette and I love the pretty background!Aww how lovely to see pics of Phoebe too...my has she grown! she looks very like Charlie too doesn't she ;) Viv xx

Lou said...

Your card really caught my eye in the less is more gallery. Super card for a man. Lou x

Linby said...

Fab card - I love London skylines - this one is amazing.

Mrs.B said...

Your background looks fabulous with the silhouette of the London skyline. Great colours
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...