Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Addicted to Stamps and More-sketch

Morning everyone and welcome to this week's challenge at ATS&M.
 We are excited that we are being sponsored this week by 
                                                     
and they are offering a rubber stamp prize!

 It's a sketch to follow this week and if you need inspiration pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the DT cards. Here is the sketch:

And here is my card.


Recipe
Green card base matted with paper from a Prima botanicals pad
SU bird and branch punch
Ribbon, flourish and gems.
Birthday cut with my Silhouette

Good luck with the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create.



11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow valerie I just love this design and the muted colors!!!!!! Fabulous work my friend!!!!!!

Sasha said...

Such a fabulous collage card, Val. I love those colours together x

Kylie said...

Amazing, Val! Love everything about this! xx

Nonni said...

Such a great take on the sketch. The papers are adorable! So beautiful!

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Val love your colours and fab layout...only wish I had room for a cricut machine....

Anne

Meggymay said...

Love the design and the papers, its a beautiful card.
Yvonne

Loll said...

This is one fabulous card!! Beautiful designer paper and I love all your added elements. Great colors and amazing design!

Sue said...

Hi Val, I have to agree with Kylie, love everythin about it! Sue x

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous - a lovely way to interpret the sketch, I love it - Jacqueline xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow is this one beautiful card. Love those pink birds and that DSP you used - its all fabulous and artsy :o) Hugs D

Viv said...

Wow Val what an amazing vibrant coloured card. I love the colours and pretty birdies, great LO too :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...