Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

MMM vintage theme week 4

Morning everyone from sunny north London:) This month's theme over at MMM has been vintage and this week they have asked to see vintage TRAVEL. I love anything vintage, including my OH! and find old postcards fascinating so I decided to base my card around them.


The BP is from K & Company and I have layered up some pieces and distressed them. The tag is distressed and torn and stamped with images from Darkroom Door. The ship is from a set of images that I downloaded ages ago and don't know where from!! I cut and shaped the image and covered it with glossy accents.
Thanks for taking the time to visit, I've got to run now as I'm off to aquafit:)

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great vintage card Val...love all the different elements you have used.

Anne

Jacqueline said...

This is beautifully vintage Valerie - thanks for playing along with us this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Sasha said...

Beautifully created, Val. I love your fabulous collage of vintage travel items. Lots of lovely layers and distressing! x

Kylie said...

Awesome Vintage card, Val. Love it!! xx

Viv said...

Oh wow Val this looks fabulous,great use of colours and LO esp. Not sure your OH would approve of being called vintage lol, like fine wine they do age well though ;) Viv xx

Unknown said...

I'm sure Jim hasn't seen your comment!!! lol Great card - love the postcard theme.

Karen x

Suzi B said...

Fabulous postcard theme valerie, love all the bits and pieces. lovely to see you again at MMM always a pleasure
suzi b xx

Mynn xx said...

Oh, Val!!! LOVE the stamps--the pop of color is amazing! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :) Please consider entering my DT call--it's on my blog under the RMH hop post!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous vintage collage Val! Love the comment about your OH - was he a good year?! Vicky x

Aquarius said...

this was a good theme and love how you've interpreted it.

Cazro said...

Hi a great idea to crate a travel based card on postcards and postage, it fits our Vintage travel perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

Fliss said...

A wonderful postcard style creation Valerie. An inspired idea which looks fabulous.
Thanks for joining in with our vintage travel challenge at MMM.
Fliss x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...