Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

More goodies!!

Hi everyone thought I'd post a photo of the blog candy that I received today from Kate. Kate's blog is The Sporadic Stamper  and she creates the most amazing stamped backgrounds and cards, do check her out. The nice thing about it is that Kate was my very first follower:) I was only expecting a set of Waltzing Mouse stamps but look what else I got:)


Can't wait to try them out!
Meanwhile can I just draw your attention to our ongoing colour challenge over at Creations by Gill McCall as we'd love to see a few more of you having a go:)

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Who's a lucky girl?? You certainly have a lot of new stash to play with and will look forward to seeing what you produce

Anne

Sasha said...

WOW! Val, what a lot of lovely stash you got, both at Ally Pally and from your win. Have lots of fun playing. Those WM stamps look fab!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...