Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Leibster award

Since the "My Fair Lady" blog hop this morning my followers have risen to 101 and the person who tipped me over to 101 is Sharon, who has also awarded my blog the Leibster award. I'd like to thank Sharon for this award and encourage you to check out her blog as she was cardmaker of the year 2011 for the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine!



How the Leibster blog award works.

The idea of this award is to spread love from one small blog (less than 200 followers) to another. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
to accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers whose work you admire.
4. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen.

I am passing this award on to:







4 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh thank you valerie! Your so kind!

Aquarius said...

thanks very much for thinking of me but I already have this award on my sidebar - thanks again

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

THANK YOU very much, Val! :-)

Viv said...

Well done on the award Val !lovely pic of Charlie too, I think he may have the look of our grandson Alex too. They both seem to have the same black hair I see also :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...