Followers

Saturday 5 February 2011

Valentine

The new challenge over at Doitwithdigi's is Valentines, so very current!
http://doitwithdigis.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-3-valentines.html
I covered the bottom of the card with card that I embossed with swiss dots and the top half is from my stash. I chalked a heart shaped doily with mauve chalk and mounted a nestie frame on top with a Tilda image carrying a basket of hearts. The flower is made from the same backing paper and the sentiment from my Xyron digital printer. Sorry about the shadow at the bottom!!!!
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Valerie - your card is absolutely beautiful but unfortunately no digi image :( but the good news is you still have until 16th Feb to enter again .. hope you do :)
Lynne - Do it with Digis xx

Deborah Frings said...

Such a lovely Tilda image - and so beautifully coloured!! I really like this, it's very pretty!

Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my "flourish" card - it was fun making that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...