Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

cr84fncolorchallenge

I found this challenge through a link on http://suzzstampingspot.blogspot.com/ . Suzz has some very original ideas and I really enjoy her blog.
I had some soft pink card in my stash and used Aurora brilliance ink pad and Tattered rose distress pad for the colour challenge. The flower and sentiment stamps are by Hobby Arts and I made the flower and punched the leaves. The hummingbird stamp was a souvenir from my trip to Nova Scotia last summer. We watched them every morning as they fed outside our window.
I chose a triangle fold for the base card and used a nestie for the sentiment. Thought I'd post a photo of my craft room to see if anyone else has a smaller space to work in! Mine is 7 x 3 ( feet that is! ) and I use the door as hanging space and I try not to buy too much!!


Back



Thanks for looking :)

10 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is a very pretty and unusual shaped card. I do like all the little details with the bird, ribbon and rose! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.

Your space may be small, but it's very well organised!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, love the triangle fold! Thanks for the peek into your craft room! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty and unique designed card! Great way to shake things up! Gorgeous 3D flower! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card and the design is wonderful! Thanks for the shout out! Glad you joined us at the CR84FN!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

What a different card! And WOW you have a small space... don't think I'll complain about my own from now on! :) Thanks for joining CR84FN this week!

Andrea M said...

What a neat layout!!! Such a pretty card :) Lovely take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope you'll play along with us again!!!

Sue Lelli said...

This is LOVELY and how nice you bought a hummingbird stamp to remind you of your trip! LOVE the rose detail, too! LOVED seeing your space. Remember it's not the size of the space but what you create in it! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Unknown said...

This is just lovely, Valerie! Love the sweet hummingbird! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Gill McCall said...

HIya - thanks for sharing your link to your craft space from my blog. wow its a compact area that you have but i see you make the most of it. thanks again for sharing

Angela Weimer said...

Great card and great space. I used to have to share the smallest little room in the house with my daughter for crafting so we had to both share 1 desk as that is all that would fir in there with a few shelves. We finally gave up and took over my husbands office making him move to the smaller room. So much better. You make good use of you space and create some very beautiful cards! have a great day. Angela

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...